U.S. Patent Granted
- T.Y. Zhang, and Danny H.K. Tsang, “Cooperative Sensing Sceduling in Energy-Efficient Cognitive Radio Networks”, US Patent 9,144,083, September 22, 2015.
- Ke Lang, Yuan Wu, and Danny H.K. Tsang, “Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks”, US Patent 8,805,428, August 12, 2014.
- Kong Lei, Ka Wai Wong, and Danny H.K. Tsang, “Sleeping Mode Selection Employing a Semi-Markov Decision Process”, US Patent 8,565,134, October 22, 2013.
- Danny H.K. Tsang, Hao Luan, and Kin-Wah Kwong, “Intelligent Peer-to-Peer Media Streaming”, US Patent 8,477,658, July 2, 2013.
- Danny H.K. Tsang and Zhe Huang, “Interior-Node-Disjoint Multi-Tree Topology Formation”, US Patent 8,279,766, October 2, 2012.
- James P.M. She and Danny
H.K. Tsang, “Method and Apparatus for Streaming of Data”, US Patent 7,133,922, November
- Danny H.K. Tsang and
Murat Azizoglu, “A Coding Scheme Using a
Transition Indicator for Signal Transmission in Optical Communications
Networks”, US Patent number
6,952,405, Oct 4, 2005. (The coding
scheme has been adopted by International Telecommunication Union
(ITU)’s Generic Framing Procedure recommendation GFP-T (ITU-T
G.7041/Y.1303) and Interfaces for the Optical Transport Network (ITU-T G.709)).
- Danny H.K. Tsang, Brahim Bensaou, and Chan
King Tung, “Packet Scheduling System”, US Patent 6,047,000, April 4, 2000.
U.S. Patent Filed
- Murat Azizoglu
and Danny H.K. Tsang, “A Coding Scheme Using a Control Code
Map for Signal Transmission in Optical Communications Networks”, US
Patent application, February 2001.
Email suggestions/comments to email@example.com.
Last Update: 28 August, 2016.